Many businesses and financial institutions incorporate automation to help their organizations run more efficiently and provide an optimal customer service experience. To safely and efficiently print checks for their day-to-day operations, secure magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) check printing software is a key consideration.
What Is Check Printing Software and How Does It Work?
Check printing software allows users to print MICR checks and other negotiable documents easily and efficiently using blank check paper or pre-printed check stock.
This type of software makes it possible to print checks on demand from anywhere, while also providing centralized control of the entire process. Further, it supports manual check creation, as well as importing data from other sources.
The best software for checks helps users perform common business processes associated with check printing, including but not limited to:
- Individual or batch printing
- Manual entry
- Exporting data to other systems
- Sending approvals
Overall, check printing software is designed to streamline and automate the process of creating and printing checks, saving you time and reducing the risk of errors and fraud.
Our Built-In Check Printing Software
At Source Technologies, our CheckPartner Enterprise® (CPE) software program provides the accessibility and security needed for check printing from multiple locations.
Considered one of the best software for printing checks, CPE has the data transfer capabilities of the internet and the latest printing technologies built-in. This allows businesses to print negotiable documents at remote locations securely and supports complete, centralized administration and control of check printing operations.
Because of our integrated check printing software, businesses save both time and money when compared to most conventional check distribution systems.
Benefits of an Integrated Check Printing Solution
With the integration and ease of access of a built-in check printing software solution, businesses can create consistent customer experiences across multiple locations without sacrificing security and convenience.
CheckPartner Enterprise provides some of the best business check printing software benefits on the market today, including:
- Administrative Control: After logging on to a network or using a common PC-based web browser, authorized users of our check printing software can request a check, view the status of a job, and print on demand using a Source Technologies secure MICR laser printer. Printers can be in multiple locations — division headquarters, branch offices, and anywhere physical checks need to be printed.
- 24/7 Access: With access to the check printing software at any time of day or night, businesses can eliminate shipping checks. CPE allows businesses to print right at the location instead of shipping the checks there.
- Security: Offering the highest level of security available, CPE provides businesses with convenience without sacrificing the safety needed in check printing software. Our integrated software is a secure remote check-printing enterprise solution for multi-location businesses.
To find out more about our integrated check printing software, download our CheckPartner Enterprise datasheet.
Frequently Asked Questions About Software for Checks
What is the best check printing software for Windows?
With more than 35 years of experience, Source Technologies offers one of the best check software options for Windows users. Our CheckPartner Enterprise check printing program is compatible with Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019, or Windows 2022 servers with current Service Packs.
Where can you buy check printing software?
When purchasing check printing software, it's important to consider the features and functionality that you need, as well as any security and compliance requirements.
For this reason, we’ll work directly with your IT department to ensure you purchase the best check printing solution for your financial institution or business’s unique needs. To learn more about our check printing software, contact a member of our team today.
Does CheckPartner Enterprise offer remote check printing?
Yes, CheckPartner Enterprise allows for easy remote check printing. Whether you’re a financial institution with multiple branches, a business with remote workers, or in another industry altogether, we help users print checks remotely (or even from home) while maintaining security and compliance.