CheckPartner Enterprise: A software solution that mitigates the risks associated with information-sensitive document printing and distribution.
CheckPartner Enterprise is a secure printing software solution that injects security gateways into the processes associated with requesting and printing information-sensitive documents such as MICR laser checks, electronic disbursements, and other sensitive documents on-demand, while maintaining centralized approval and control of the process. Authorized users access the system using a PC Web browser and print on-demand, with complete security, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Most centralized check production and distribution systems depend on costly overnight shipping and/or courier services for delivering pre-printed checks to remote locations. CheckPartner Enterprise eliminates these unnecessary costs by utilizing the Internet to securely request, approve, deliver and print your checks.
The system also allows you to reduce the cost of the checks themselves. Because CheckPartner Enterprise produces complete MICR-encoded checks utilizing inexpensive blank check stock, it eliminates the need to purchase and maintain pre-printed checks in remote locations. This saves money and reduces the risk of check fraud.
Click here for more information.
CheckPartner Enterprise Features
- Centralized control with guaranteed delivery and print confirmation
- State-of-the-art security features
- Easy-to-use browser-based interface
- 24 x 7 access to printing
CheckPartner Enterprise Benefits
- Easy system integration
- Elimination of overnight shipping charges and courier fees
- Reduction in check printing costs
- Active Directory Authentication simplifies access administration
- All access is password protected
- Customizable user views based on access rights
- Users may be assigned into groups/teams, each with a different set of privileges
- Daily and item limits can be established for individuals, groups and teams
- Data is protected throughout the entire process using advanced SSL and DES encryption, for the utmost in data privacy
- Access is available from authorized locations only
- Printing is limited to authorized printers only
- When a document is printed, an encrypted print confirmation is sent to the host for centralized monitoring of all activity
- CheckPartner Enterprise always verifies the printer's serial number, and will only release jobs to printers authorized by the system administrator
- When used in conjunction with Source Technologies printers, the solution includes numerous printer-based security features such as password access, secure numeric fonts, paper tray locks, front panel security lock and more