MICR (magnetic ink character recognition) printers from Source Technologies are engineered specifically to print checks and negotiable documents. Our secure print solutions offer the greatest protection from payment fraud which represents a reported* $20 billion per year problem.
Source Technologies' secure MICR printers eliminate the need to purchase, maintain and secure pre-printed check stock and forms by printing all necessary information on the document in a single pass. The information includes logos, addresses, amounts, and of course, the MICR line.
Secure MICR printers are ideal for the following applications:
- Accounting/Backoffice - AP (accounts payable) checks, expense checks, payroll checks
- Banking/Financial - loan closing checks, starter checks, mortgage checks, cashiers' checks, money orders, expense checks, cashier's checks, deposit checks, IRDs (image replacement documents), official checks, new account documents
- Retail - AP checks, COD checks, payroll checks, expense checks
- Insurance - claim checks, refund checks, delivery checks
- Government - WIC agency vouchers and checks, lottery checks, payroll checks, expense checks, vital records, DOT documents, internal forms
- Healthcare - prescriptions, patient information
- Mortgage - loan documents
We stand behind the readability of your checks when you print them with the comprehensive solution from Source Technologies, including original equipment manufacturer (OEM) MICR toner optimized for MICR printing.
Customize the right MICR printing solution for your needs by choosing from a variety of available printer security configurations and genuine accessories.
*Statistics from the 2013 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey